Activities & Events
Healthier Communities regularly gather and connect local networks across all states of Australia.
If you are looking for connection or wish to offer an event or activity for holistic families then we welcome all opportunities to share resources within our network. Please get in touch if you are looking to form local connections in your area.
Currently we have a diverse range of activities within our network ranging from Children's Dance classes to facilitated playgroups, sports, nature based homeschool wilderness groups, varying workshops, swimming classes, retreats, markets and much more.
Vaccines, Diseases, and Parents’ Rights.
Raising a Vaccine Free Child - Author talks by Wendy Lydall
Wendy Lydall is available for talks in and around Melbourne Victoria.
Vaccination is a complex topic because the various infectious diseases react differently with the immune system. Wendy covers the topics of;
• The significance of antibodies
• Self-resolving childhood diseases
• Infectious diseases that need interventions
• The danger of suppressing fever
• The myth that vaccinated children get the disease less badly
• The myth of herd immunity
• Vaccine ingredients
• The politics of adverse reactions to vaccine reactions
• The pre-licensure trialling of vaccines
• The post-release monitoring of vaccines
• The theory that diseases have been and can be eradicated
• The contamination of vaccines
• No Jab No Pay/ No Jab No Play
Digital projector and powerpoint presentation is used to illustrate the issues. A screen or a flat wall to project the images onto is required.